Natural rattan comes from the palm trees that dwell in the forests of Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines. It was widely popular in the late 19th and the early 20th century and considered a perfect ensemble for the outdoor patio, conservatories and garden. The synthetic rattan that however, is more popular now is available in varied quality and hues of colours from natural brown, black, grey and white.
This crisis, though debilitating, has brought communities together all over the country. We would like to be a part of the effort and ensure that your time spent at home can be done comfortably and economically.
As a company therefore, we pledge the following:
- We will donate 25% of all profits in 2020 to communities across the country
- We will help you to buy at the lowest cost for ‘best in class range of outdoor furniture’ available anywhere in the UK.
- We will deliver as efficiently and safely as is possible, using nationwide reputable carriers such as Pallex and our own vehicles.
- Our drivers are equipped with PPE to ensure their safety and the safety of our customers. We leave it to the best judgement of the drivers and the customer where it is safest and best to drop off the items.
- Our live chat can help with any queries or questions before or after purchasing. Our phone lines are manned 7 days a week. Please simply text on a new dedicated crisis support No: 07857378299 & your call will be returned, or queries answered.
We Thank you and we salute you all during these unprecedented times.
Keep Safe: Wash, Wash, Wash & 2m apart.
Our very best wishes to you and all you families.
Jane Rayment (CEO)
Rattan Garden Furniture Ltd